- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Traffic Safety Coalition supports national stop on red week
The Traffic Safety Coalition (TSC) is marking National Stop on Red Week by launching a new chapter and education campaign in Washington.
The TSC, a national not-for-profit grassroots organization, works to improve road safety across the country by focusing its campaigns on working with concerned citizens, traffic safety experts, law enforcement, public officials, victim's advocates and health care professionals who are committed to making our roads safer for drivers, passengers, cyclists and pedestrians alike.
Communities across the state are using traffic safety cameras as an important law enforcement tool to save lives and to reduce red light running and avoidable crashes and injuries. Statistics show safety cameras are working in Washington communities, including:
If you are interested in learning more about the TSC or participating in its efforts in Washington, visit www.TrafficSafetyCoalition.com.