- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
King County Council meeting notes Aug. 27-31
Metropolitan King County Council – 1:30 p.m.
Councilmembers are scheduled to discuss and possibly act on:
- An ordinance approving a new lease for the King County District Court to be located at the Auburn Justice Center (Ordinance 2012-0276).
- Approval of invoices
- WRIA projects approval
Government Accountability, Oversight and Financial Performance Committee – 9:30 a.m.
- Update by King County Sheriff Office on audit recommendation progress (Briefing No. 2012-B0108).
- Fall West Seattle Commute Schedule Change
Law, Justice and Health and Human Services Committee – 1:30 p.m.
- A motion supporting the executive’s negotiation of potential participation in a demonstration project of a fully integrated care model for individuals eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid in which medical, mental health, substance abuse and long term care services would be purchased through a managed care organization (Motion 2012-0262).
- A motion acknowledging receipt of a report reviewing programs serving inmates requiring psychiatric or other staff-intensive behavioral services (Motion 2012-0278).
- A motion acknowledging receipt of the Sheriff’s Office Strategic Plan (Motion 2012-0249).