- About Us
Be prepard and check travel graphs | WSDOT
Labor Day is one of the most-traveled summer weekends on I-90 with more than 45,000 vehicles per day. That’s why drivers are advised to be prepared and check travel graphs to decide when to hit the road.
One thing that won’t slow drivers down this weekend is rock blasting on Snoqualmie Pass.
Contractor crews have been closing I-90 on Monday through Thursday nights to make way for added lanes on I-90.Next week, crews will start blasting on Tuesday to avoid holiday traffic impacts. Crews will close I-90 from Hyak (milepost 54) to the Price Creek Sno-Park (milepost 61), at a new time, from 7 to 8 p.m., Tuesday, Sept. 4 through Thursday, Sept. 6.
Here are some tools to help drivers plan their trips:
- View Labor Day weekend travel graphs.
- Visit the What’s Happening on I-90 Web page for up-to-date information on construction projects, traffic impacts, travel graphs and to sign up for email updates
- Visit the Snoqualmie Mountain Pass Web page for real-time travel information and to view traffic cameras
- Check the weekly Construction Updates Web page and Traffic Web page for region-wide updates
- Tune into the Highway Advisory Radio at 1610 AM and 530 AM
- Follow us on Twitter @snoqualmiepass
- Call the I-90 construction hotline at 888-535-0738 or 511