- About Us
King County Board of Health meeting on Sept. 20
The King County Board of Health will hold its next meeting on Thursday, Sept. 20, 2012, at 1:30 p.m.
Key items on the agenda:
- Resolution No. 12-09: A resolution commending Seattle Children's launch of Mission
- Resolution No. 12-10: A resolution calling on the Washington state Legislature to restore local control of retail tobacco sales and promotion
- Resolution No. 12-11: A resolution calling on the Drug Enforcement Administration to expedite its efforts to provide our communities with additional options for operation of secure, accessible, convenient medicine take back programs that can safely dispose of all household medications, including controlled substances.
- BOH Briefing No. 12-B13: The Shared Agenda of Public Health and Education: Eliminating Disparities
- BOH Briefing No. 12-B14: Health Care Reform: The King County Framework
- BOH Briefing No. 12-B15: Legislative Update