- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Enumclaw seeking artists to display work in Gallery 2013
The city of Enumclaw is seeking visual artists to exhibit two- and three-dimensional, original works of art at City Hall Gallery 2013.
Artists should include the date they prefer for exhibition, specifically if their work would be available for a January 2013 exhibit.
All work submitted will be reviewed by the Arts Commission for inclusion in the exhibit schedule. A total of 12 exhibitions will be scheduled for City Hall in 2013 and each exhibition will be displayed for approximately four weeks.
Artists represented in all exhibits are responsible for installation, labels, text, and sales.
The City Hall Gallery 2013 has a glass display case in which small sculptures, pottery, jewelry and similar items will be scheduled for additional exhibitions. Those exhibits will vary in length depending on the interests of the artist and availability of space.
Materials to submit:
• eight photographs of work (no actual artwork). Each photograph must be labeled with the artist’s name, title of piece, size and media, and top of the image must be clearly marked.
• annotated list
• self-addressed, stamped return envelope• artist statement
Materials should be submitted to: Enumclaw Cultural Programs Coordinator, 1339 Griffin Ave., Enumclaw, 98022.The deadline for submissions is Nov. 16.
For more information, contact the Enumclaw Cultural Programs office at 360-802-0239.