- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
The coming week at the King County Council | Oct. 15-19
This week at the County Council: Meeting highlights
October 15-19, 2012
To accommodate the annual review and adoption of the
2013 Budget, most standing committee meetings will be cancelled
Monday, October 15
Committee of the Whole – 9:30 a.m.
- An ordinance relating to the provision of transit tickets to human services agencies
- Eastside Rail Corridor (Briefing No. 2012-B0148).
Metropolitan King County Council – 1:30 p.m.
--Councilmembers will proclaim the month of October Cyber Security Awareness Month in King County.
Councilmembers are scheduled to discuss and possibly act on:
- An ordinance related to a new multipurpose sports and entertainment facility authorizing the King County executive to execute a memorandum of understanding with the city of Seattle and ArenaCo and to execute an interlocal agreement with the city (Ordinance 2012-0388).
2013 KING COUNTY BUDGET
Follow and comment on the Council’s budget deliberations through Twitter (#KCBudget), Facebook and by visiting the King County Council Budget Web site at:
Wednesday, October 17
Budget and Fiscal Management Committee—General Government Panel – Canceled
Budget and Fiscal Management Committee—6:30 p.m. ***Special Meeting Time***
The committee will meet in Council Chambers, King County Courthouse, 10th Flr., 516 Third Ave., Seattle
Thursday, October 18
Budget and Fiscal Management Committee—General Government Panel – 9:30 a.m. ***Special Meeting***
- Completing overview of Operating and Capital Budget Highlights in the Executive 2013 and 2014 Annual and Biennial Proposed Budget (Briefing No. 2012-B0156).
Budget and Fiscal Management Committee—Public Safety and Physical Environment Panel – 10:00 a.m. ***Special Meeting***
- Completing overview of Operating and Capital Budget Highlights in the Executive 2013 and 2014 Annual and Biennial Proposed Budget (Briefing No. 2012-B0157).