- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Gas and electricty prices up, natural gas down since 2011
The latest Consumer Price Index-Average Energy Prices news release for the greater Seattle area is now available from BLS.
Items of note:
· From September 2011 to September 2012 prices in the Seattle area rose 3.3% for electricity, 4.1% for gasoline, and fell 3.3% for natural gas.
· Gasoline averaged $4.056 per gallon in Seattle compared to $3.908 nationwide in September.