- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Washington State Patrol seeking witnesses to crash on SR 169
The Washington State Patrol’s is investigating a two-vehicle, head-on injury collision that occurred on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 at about 8:19 a.m. The collision occurred on State Route 169 north of 416th, just north of Enumclaw.
Troopers are seeking witnesses that may have seen the collision or any event leading up to or following the crash.
Anyone with information, or knows somebody that does, is asked to contact Trooper Mike Qunell at 425-401-7788.