- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
King County Council meeting highlights | Nov. 12-16
This week at the County Council: Meeting highlights
November 12-16, 2012
Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are in the King County Council Chambers, Room 1001, King County Courthouse, 516 Third Ave, Seattle
Monday, November 12
Veterans Day Holiday—County Offices Closed
Tuesday, November 13
Committee of the Whole – 9:30 a.m.
- Eastside Rail Corridor (Briefing No. 2012-B0148).
Metropolitan King County Council – 1:30 p.m.
Councilmembers are scheduled to discuss and possibly act on:
- An ordinance adopting the 2013 King County Budget (Ordinance 2012-0391).
- An ordinance relating to the imposition of a natural resource conservation rate and charge in the King Conservation District and authorizing the executive to enter into a interlocal agreement between the County and the King Conservation District (Ordinance 2012-0432).
Wednesday, November 14
King County Ferry District Executive Committee – 1:30 p.m. ***Special Meeting*** The Committee will meet in the Southwest Conference Room, 12th Flr, King County Courthouse
Committee members are scheduled to discuss and possibly recommend to the full
Board of Supervisors:
- A motion expressing interest in the MV Spirit of Kingston (Motion FD12-01)
Regional Policy Committee – 1:30 p.m. ***Special Meeting***
- Preparing for Winter Storm Season (Briefing No. 2012-B0168).
- Status Report on King Conservation District and Next Steps (Briefing No. 2012-B0012).
- Cyber Security for the Private and Public Sector (Briefing No. 2012-B0121).