- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
The WSDOT Northwest Region construction updates
The WSDOT Northwest Region construction updates have been posted for next week. You will find all of our construction and maintenance projects arranged on several different page.
- King County: www.wsdot.wa.gov/Northwest/King/Construction/
- Including sections for I-5, I-405, the floating bridges and downtown Seattle
- Snohomish County: www.wsdot.wa.gov/Northwest/Snohomish/Construction/
- Whatcom, Skagit and Island Counties: www.wsdot.wa.gov/Northwest/Baker/Construction/
Please visit the pages throughout the week, as we continually update the pages with the latest closure information. Each entry is time-stamped to show when it was last updated. We are dedicated to providing the public with as much notice about road closures as possible through the Web, press releases and construction alerts.