- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
The coming week at the King County Council | Dec. 10-12
This week at the County Council: Meeting highlights
Dec. 10-14, 2012
Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are in the King County Council Chambers,
Room 1001, King County Courthouse, 516 Third Ave, Seattle, WA
Monday, December 10
Committee of the Whole – 9:30 a.m.
Committee members are scheduled to discuss and possibly recommend to the full council:
Motions approving the County’s Legislative Agendas:
- 2013 Federal Legislative Agenda (FY 2014) (Motion 2012-0474).
- 2013 State Legislative Agenda (Motion 2012-0475).
King County Flood Control District - 1:30 p.m. ***SPECIAL MEETING***
Board members are scheduled to discuss and possibly act on:
- A resolution amending the interlocal agreement between the Flood Control District and King County to extend it term and modify certain agreements (Resolution FCD2012-15).
Metropolitan King County Council – Immediately following meeting of the King County Flood Control District
Councilmembers are scheduled to discuss and possibly act on:
- An ordinance relating to the annual reconciliation of capital funds and projects (Ordinance 2012-0457).
- An ordinance authorizing the County Executive to execute an interlocal agreement with the city of Pacific relating to the provision of temporary services (Ordinance 2012-0473).
Legislation that is part of the proposed Eastside Rail Corridor (ERC) agreement:
- An ordinance approving and authorizing the County Executive to acquire portions of the ERC from the Port of Seattle (Ordinance 2012-0353),
- An ordinance approving and authorizing the County Executive to enter into a reciprocal coordination and cooperation agreement with Puget Sound Energy (Ordinance 2012-0354),
- An ordinance approving and authorizing the County Executive to enter into an intergovernmental land transfer agreement with the city of Redmond (Ordinance 2012-0382),
- A motion establishing the Eastside Rail Corridor as a corridor of regional significance and establishing the Eastside Rail Corridor regional advisory council to initiate a regional planning process (Motion 2012-0452).
Tuesday, December 11
Law, Justice and Health and Human Services Committee – 1:30 p.m.
- King County’s Response to Human Trafficking (Briefing No. 2012-B0175).
- Infant Safe Sleeping (Briefing No. 2012-B0174).
Wednesday, December 12
Regional Policy Committee – 3:00 p.m.
- Solid Waste Interlocal Agreement Review (Briefing No. 2012-B0177).
- Status Report on the City of Pacific (Briefing No. 2012-B0178).