- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
State Sen. Pam Roach announces five town hall meetings with focus on education
State Sen. Pam Roach will host five 31st Distirct town hall meetings prior to the upcoming legislative session.
The first two will be Saturday on Jan. 5 at the Auburn Library and the Enumclaw Library.
“There is no better time than right now to discuss the condition of our state,” said Senator Roach. "The budget, education, public safety in schools, and many other issues are on the minds of voters."