- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Washington State Patrol seek witnesses to shooting
The Washington State Patrol asks fro help to locate any possible witnesses for two incidents that occurred this morning in Pierce County.
1. At approximately 04:15 a.m. a minivan was struck by a bullet/bullets while driving eastbound on SR-16 between the Narrows Bridge and Jackson Ave. The driver was not struck or injured.
2. At approximately 04:45 a.m. a full size sedan was struck by multiple bullets while driving northbound on I-5 between 56th St. and 38th St. The driver was not struck or injured.
We need to find any possible witnesses that may have seen anything out of the ordinary this morning on SR-16 and I-5 around the time of these incidents. Including pedestrians, vehicles parked on the shoulder, odd noises (possibly gun shots), or anything else that someone may have seen.
At this point we don't know if these incidents are related or 2 separate acts. We are still activity investigating this and I will have more info from the vehicles on Tuesday afternoon.
Please direct folks to contact WSP Detective Vic Mauro at 253-538-3176 with any information.