- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Enumclaw City Council on split vote approves negotiations with Swiftwater Consulting to manage golf course
The Enumclaw City Council voted 3-2 to allow the administration to enter into negotiations with Swiftwater Consulting to manage and operate the city-owned golf course.
Voting yes were council members Glen Jensen, Jim Hogan and Kyle Diercks,
Voting no were Darrel Dickson and Chance La Fleur.
Councilman Sean Kerbs was not present, but sent a message he supported Swiftwater. Councilman Mike Ennis was also not present.