- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Enumclaw hosting passport day March 9
The city of Enumclaw is hosting a special passport event in Enumclaw on 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, March 9 to provide passport information to U.S. citizens and to accept passport applications.
The city is joining the Department of State for Passport Day in the USA 2013, a national passport acceptance and outreach event.
U.S. citizens must present a valid passport book when entering or re-entering the United States by air. U.S. citizens entering the United States from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Bermuda at land borders and sea ports of entry must present a passport book, passport card, or other travel documents approved by the U.S. government.
Information on the cost and how to apply for a U.S. passport is available at travel.state.gov and cityofenumclaw.net U.S. citizens may also obtain passport information by phone, in English and Spanish, by calling the National Passport Information Center toll-free at 1-877-487-2778.
Event: Passport Day in the USA 2013
Date: Saturday, March 9, 2013
Time: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Where: City of Enumclaw – Finance Department
1339 Griffin Ave
Enumclaw, WA 98022