- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
King County Council meeting highlights | March 4-8
Monday, March 4
Metropolitan King County Council – 1:30 p.m.
Councilmembers are scheduled to discuss and possibly act on:
- An ordinance authorizing amendments to interlocal cooperation agreements for the disbursement of Conservation Future Tax levy funds (Ordinance 2013-0074).
- An ordinance enhancing King County Council involvement and oversight of community partnerships and grants projects by adopting notice and approval requirements for certain projects (Substitute Ordinance 2013-0036.2)
Tuesday, March 5
Transportation, Economy and Environment Committee – Canceled
Budget and Fiscal Management Committee – Canceled
Wednesday, March 6
Committee of the Whole – 9:30 a.m.
Committee members are scheduled to discuss and possibly recommend to the full council:
- A motion making an appointment to fill a vacant judicial position in the northeast division of King County District Court (Motion 2013-0104).
Regional Water Quality Committee – 3:00 p.m. ***Special Meeting Location*** Committee will meet at Chinook Building, Conference rooms 119 and 120, 401 5th Ave, Seattle
- Lower Duwamish Superfund Cleanup (Briefing No. 2013-B0022).
- Primer on King County’s Capacity charge Policy and Implementation (Briefing No. 2013-B0023).