- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Session planned for those seeking office in Pierce County
NOTE: the following is a press release issued by the Pierce County Auditor's Office.
Calling all election candidates! The Pierce County Auditor’s annual candidates’ workshop is scheduled for April 3 at 6 p.m.
The workshop will be held at the Pierce County Election Center, 2501 S. 35th Street, Suite C, Tacoma, WA 98409.
“Our goal in the Auditor’s Office is to ensure that every candidate has accurate information and is prepared to comply with the law. I urge candidates, campaign managers and key volunteers to attend. It’s free and informative,” said Pierce County Auditor Julie Anderson.
Candidates will learn about:
• The process of filing for office.
• Public Disclosure Commission requirements (a PDC staff member will be present to answer questions).
• Details needed for submitting the voters’ pamphlet statement.
• Website tools.
• Voter registration information.
• Redistricting and new precincts.
• Obtaining data and maps from the Auditor’s Office.
Vendors that offer campaign services will be present to answer questions in a “vendor fair” format.
The Pierce County Auditor's Office is responsible for elections, licensing services, a variety of public records and animal control services. More information about the office is available atwww.piercecountywa.org/auditor.