- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Weekly Roll Call Report | Olympia Legislature
Senate Bill 5034, Engrossed Substitute Senate Bill 5034: Making 2013-15 biennial operating appropriations. Passed the Senate on April 5, 2013 by a vote of 30-18.
The bill enacts the appropriations for the 2013-15 biennium for the various agencies and programs of the state, including appropriations for general government agencies, human services programs, natural resources agencies, and education institutions. For additional information, see the budget summary materials published by the Senate Ways & Means Committee which are available on the Internet at http://www.leg.wa.gov/Senate/Committees/WM/.