- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Washington State Department of Transportation to close I-90 for in hour April 16,17 and 18
The Washington State Department of Transportation and crews plan to close I-90 in both directions from 7 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, April 16, Wednesday, April 17 and Thursday, April 18, from Gold Creek (milepost 54) to the Price Creek Sno-Park (milepost 61). Crews are using the hour closure on Tuesday and Wednesday to prepare the work zone for a potential blast on Thursday.
This work is weather dependent and subject to change. Check our What’s Happening on I-90 website for changes to the rock blasting schedule.
Drivers can use the following tools to better plan trips across I-90 this summer:
- Visit the What’s Happening on I-90 Web page for up-to-date information on construction projects, traffic impacts, travel graphs and to sign up for email updates
- Visit the Snoqualmie Mountain Pass Web page for real-time travel information and to view traffic cameras
- Check the weekly Construction Updates Web page and Traffic Web page for region-wide updates
- Tune into the Highway Advisory Radio at 1610 AM and 530 AM
- Follow us on Twitter @snoqualmiepass
- Call the I-90 construction hotline at 888-535-0738 or 511