- Inslee declares Saturday, Nov. 28 ‘Small Business Saturday’ | National Federatio...
- Council approves Executive’s proposal to invest $28 million in 100 regional cult...
- AG recovers $426K from Millennium Health for illegal kickback scheme | Attorney...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
King County turns up man wanted on warrant | Buckley police reports
OUTSTANDING WARRANT: A city officer responded to the Enumclaw police station shortly after midnight April 10 where a King County deputy had a man wanted on a Buckley arrest warrant. The officer took custody of the man, who was booked into the Enumclaw jail.
• An officer stopped a speeding vehicle at 2:03 a.m. April 7 in the 28000 block of state Route 410. The driver was eventually arrested for driving under the influence and driving with a suspended license.
• A motorist was stopped at 3:17 a.m. April 7 at SR 410 and Jefferson Avenue for failing to dim his headlights. After performing some voluntary tests, the 18-year-old was arrested for driving under the influence.
TWO CHARGES: An officer stopped a speeding vehicle at 10:25 p.m. April 6 in the vicinity of state Route 410 and Lower Cemetery Road. The driver was initially placed under arrest for being in violation of an order that his vehicle have an ignition interlock device. After performing some voluntary tests, he also was arrested for driving under the influence.
AUTO ACCIDENT: Officers were dispatched the afternoon of April 4 to the intersection of Main Street and state Route 410 and a two-car, noninjury vehicle accident. It was determined an 18-year-old female had failed to yield while making a turn and was at fault. She was issued an infraction and both vehicles were towed.
ARREST WARRANT: Police were dispatched the evening of April 3 to a Main Street apartment following a 911 hang-up call. Officers contacted two people, ages 18 and 19, both from Bonney Lake, who claimed the call had been an accident and there were no problems. The female, 19, was found to be wanted on an outstanding arrest warrant. She was taken into custody and booked into the Pierce County jail without incident.