- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Enumclaw firefighters respond to heavy smoke at Gamblin Truck Center
At approximately 8:15 a.m, King County Fire District No. 28 was dispatched to a fire located at 205 Roosevelt Ave., Gamblin Truck Center.
Upon arrival, heavy smoke was coming from the commercial building. Firefighters made a water supply and gained entry to investigate.
The investigation found a waste-oil burning furnace which had malfunctioned due to excessive oil, and therefore all the fuel wasn’t burning. There was no fire found.
We would like to take this opportunity to inform drivers if you see a hose line in operation, do not drive over it. It will cut off our water supply to a fire, and secondly, it can damage our hose. This will put our hose out of service until it has been tested.