- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
New time and longer blasts next week over Snoqualmie Pass
Resuming Monday, June 10, crews will continue to blast in an unstable area of I-90 where slopes are higher and very close to the highway. As a result, the closure could keep the pass closed for two or more hours.
The Washington State Department of Transportation and contractor crews plan
to close I-90 in both directions at a new time, from 8 to 10 p.m., Monday, June 10 through Thursday, June 13. Traffic will be stopped from Gold Creek (milepost 56) to Easton (milepost 71). The scheduled reopening is 10 p.m., although that may change depending on the amount of time it takes to clear debris from the highway.
Drivers will also experience minor delays periodically from North Bend to Ellensburg through multiple construction zones.
It’s going to be a very busy construction season and drivers need to plan their trips ahead of time. WSDOT provides a variety of tools to navigate over I-90:
· Visit the Snoqualmie Mountain Pass Web page for real-time travel information and to view traffic cameras
· Tune into the Highway Advisory Radio at 1610 AM and 530 AM
· Follow us on Twitter @snoqualmiepass
· Call the I-90 construction hotline at 888-535-0738 or 511