- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Marathon to affect Seattle area traffic | Washington State Department of Transportation
While the heart of Rock ‘n’ Roll and of 25,000 runners is still beating, several lanes and ramps will shut down due to marathon traffic Saturday, June 22. The Washington State Department of Transportation urges drivers to plan their trips to avoid head-banging frustration.
- The north and southbound off-ramps to Dearborn Street and the Dearborn Street on-ramp to northbound Interstate 5 will close from 5 – 10 a.m.
- The southbound I-5 express lanes off-ramp to Cherry/Columbia Street will close from 8 – 9:30 a.m.
- The Interstate 90 express lanes will close from 3 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- The east and westbound off-ramps to Rainier Avenue South and the southbound Rainier Avenue South on-ramp to eastbound I-90 will close from 5 – 10:15 a.m.
SR 99 Seattle
- Northbound State Route 99 will close just south of the West Seattle Bridge to Roy Street just north of the Battery Street Tunnel from 5 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.