- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Stolen whiskey | Enumclaw Police Blotter
WHISKEY TAKEN: An officer checked the area June 20 after an employee of a Monrow Avenue store advised that a man and woman had stolen a bottle of liquor valued at $20. The suspects were not located.
VEHICLE PROWL: A Schmid Street resident called police the morning of June 20, reporting tools had been stolen from a work vehicle.
BALLOONS STOLEN: Officers responded the afternoon of June 20 to a Chinook Avenue address after hearing of balloons being stolen. One subject was arrested.
MALICIOUS MISCHIEF: Juveniles were spotted June 20 cutting the bark off a tree, prompting an officer to respond to Dwight Garrett Park. The subjects were contacted and given a verbal warning.
SCHOOL TARGETED: Police were called June 19 after it was discovered someone had painted the outside walls at Kibler Elementary School.
SODA SNATCHED: Police responded to a Griffin Avenue address the evening of June 19 after four subjects stole four cases of soda valued at $20. They fled in a blue pickup with Arizona license plates.