- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
King County Council meeting highlights | June 27
Thursday, June 27
King County Flood Control District - 9:15 a.m. ***Special Meeting***
Board members are scheduled to discuss and possibly act on:
A resolution authorizing the chair to enter into a revision of a grant agreement with the State of Washington Department of Ecology (Resolution FCD2013-09).
Committee of the Whole – 9:30 a.m. ***Special Meeting***
Committee members are scheduled to discuss and possibly recommend to the full council:
- An ordinance adding a new section entitled “Department of Public Defense” to the King County Charter, creating a Department of Public Defense and an appointed office with the title of “County Public Defender” (Ordinance 2013-0212).
- An ordinance implementing the charter amendment creating the Department of Public Defense; establishing the duties and functions of the Department of Public Defense and of the county Public Defender (Ordinance 2013-0242).