- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Emergency crews respond to man down an embankment on Fairfax Forest Reserve Road | East Pierce Fire and Rescue
East Pierce Firefighters are responding to a male who has fallen down an embankment approximately 30 feet.
Our dispatch stated a person with a poor cell signal made contact with 911 to report the fall and injuries.
Possible rib and elbow injuries or more. This is in the forest off of a dirt road and the 911 contact stated they are bringing the patient the 17 miles to the intersection of SR 165 & Fairfax Forest Reserve Rd E. Our crews will rendezvous and treat any and all injuries.