- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Endangered missing person alert | King County Sheriff
Roy Thompson’s last known location was in the West Seattle area the morning of July 12. The last time Thompson was seen at home in Renton was the afternoon of July 11. Thompson has serious medical issues that need to be addressed.
Since he left home, he is known to have been as far as Stanwood and was in Burien prior to that. In the past he has lived in Kent. If you have contact with Thompson or locate his vehicle please call King County Sheriff’s Office 911 Center at 206-296-3311.