- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Buckley looking for citizens to help with statements for voters pamphlet
Buckley is looking for citizens to help draft the “pro” and “con” statements surrounding the potential sale of the city-owned natural gas utility.
The measure will be on November’s general election ballot and statements for and against the sale will appear in the Pierce County-issue voters pamphlet.
Anyone interested in helping to create a statement for either side is asked to call City Clerk Joann Starr at 360-829-1921, ext. 7801, by 5 p.m. Thursday.