- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Officer respond to stolen items from vehicle | Enumclaw Police Blotter
STOLEN FROM VEHICLE: A city resident told police Aug. 5 someone had stolen items from his vehicle while it was parked outside a local business. Missing were a bank bag containing $1,500, a wallet containing $200 in cash and a cell phone valued at $750.
DISTURBANCE: Staff at St. Elizabeth Hospital called police Aug. 5, seeking assistance with a subject who was breaking free from restraints. The individual had been transported to the hospital earlier in the day by King County deputies. City officers responded and, along with staff, detained the individual. The situation was turned over to the King County Sheriff's Office.
WINDOW DAMAGE: Staff at the Enumclaw library contacted police the afternoon of Aug. 5 concerning a case of malicious mischief to the building windows. Staff was cleaning up the damage and requested extra police patrol of the area.