- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Washington State Patrol seeks witnesses to hit and run
The Washington State Patrol is investigating a two vehicle, hit and run, injury collision that occurred at about12:03 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 11.
I-405 near the exit to NE 160th (mile post 22) in King County.
Investigators are requesting assistance in identifying the suspect vehicle; a dark colored or dark green, small passenger vehicle, similar to a Toyota Prius that left the scene.
Detectives and Troopers are also seeking witnesses that may have seen the collision or any event leading up to or following the collision. If you have any information about the suspect vehicle please contact Detective Greg Wilcoxson at (425) 401-7746 or Detective Russ Haake at (425) 401-7717.