- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Negilent treatment of juveniles reported | Enumclaw Police Blotter
BUSINESS FIRE: An officer responded with Enumclaw firefighters at 12:57 a.m. Aug. 23 to a kitchen fire at a Roosevelt Avenue business. All employees were evacuated and the scene was turned over to the fire department.
SUSPICIOUS: Police took a report shortly before 5 a.m. Aug. 23 of a group of juveniles loitering in a parking lot in the vicinity of Elmont Avenue and Garfield Street. An officer contacted two subjects, advised them to depart and they complied.
ABUSE REPORTED: Police responded at 7:30 p.m. Aug. 23 to a Watson Street address, following up on a report of negligent treatment of juvenile children. The report was issued by the state's Department of Social and Health Services.
NO SLEEPING: A report of a man sleeping in the bushes near the skate park on on Porter Street had police responding at 9:26 a.m. Aug. 23. They contacted the man, who agreed to move along.
ALLEY ISSUES: A citizen arrived at the station the evening of Aug. 23, seeking advice on dealing with littering and parking in an alley. Police advised that it was a civil matter and explained some options.