- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Rock blasting planned to close Snoqualmie Pass four days
Drivers planning a trip on Interstate 90 over Snoqualmie Pass need to plan for an hour or more of added travel time next week due to closures for rock blasting.
The Washington State Department of Transportation and contractor crews plan to close I-90 in both directions starting at 6:30 p.m. each night Monday, Sept. 9 through Thursday, Sept. 12. The pass will be closed eastbound at Gold Creek (milepost 56) and westbound at Price Creek (milepost 61). Drivers are encouraged to use exits before the closure points to access services.
Drivers will also experience delays due to multiple construction zones from North Bend to Ellensburg Monday through Friday during the day and at night. Drivers are encouraged to use the tools WSDOT provides to plan their trips over I-90: