- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Sumner police seek information from public on hit and run
Further review of surveillance video indicates the vehicle is a dark small sedan or sports car, not an SUV as previously speculated. The vehicle will have front-end damage and possible damage to the windshield.
On Saturday, Oct. 5 at 10:53 p.m., police received a call about a hit and run on the East Valley Highway. A female in her early 20s had been attempting to cross the East Valley Highway in the 2700 block to the Log Cabin Tavern. She was struck by a vehicle that continued proceeding north on the East Valley Highway. The victim was transported to Tacoma General Hospital and remains in critical condition at this time.