- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Vehicle collision on Upper Cemetery Road | Buckley Police
NO ONE HURT: Police responded the afternoon of Oct. 15 to an automobile collision on state Route 410 at Upper Cemetery Road. No one was hurt and the crash was not blocking the road. It was determined a vehicle driven by an Enumclaw woman had run into the rear of another vehicle; she was issued a citation for following too close. A Washington State Patrol collision report was completed.
CARD STOLEN, USED: A victim arrived at the police station the afternoon of Oct. 13, reporting a family member had stolen her credit card and was using it to access a bank account.
PHONE TAKEN: A woman arrived at the police station Oct. 11, reporting her son's cellular phone had been stolen from his backpack while he was at the high school. An officer called the phone, which went directly to voicemail. A report was taken and forwarded for investigation.
ACCIDENTAL ASSAULT: An officer was dispatched to Rainier School Oct. 10 after hearing of an assault. It was determined one client threw an item and, accidentally, hit another client. A report was taken.