- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Candidate forum at Enumclaw campus of Green River Community College | Oct. 29
Candidates for local political races will state their positions and answer questions during an Oct. 29 forum hosted by the Enumclaw campus of Green River Community College.
The public is invited to attend the 90-minute session, slated to begin at 7:30 a.m. The GRCC branch campus is at 1414 Griffin Ave.
The forum is sponsored by Associated Students of GRCC and the Enumclaw Chamber of Commerce.
Invited to attend are the following:
King County Executive: Alan Lobdell and Dow Constantine.
King County Council, Position 9: Shari Song and Reagan Dunn.
Enumclaw Mayor: Liz Reynolds.
Enumclaw City Council, Position 1: Morgan Irwin.
Enumclaw City Council, Position 3: Shelby DeVol and Mike Sando.
Enumclaw City Council, Position 5: Tom Mann and Juanita Carstens.
Enumclaw City Council, Position 7: Hoke Overland and Sean Krebs.
Enumclaw School District: April Schroeder and Bryan Stanwood.
King County Fire District 28, Position 2: Angela Stubblefield and Elbert Reed.
Mail-in ballots should be received by King County voters sometime next week and must be postmarked by election day, Nov. 5.