- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Man yelling he would kill everyone | Enumclaw Police
DISTURBANCE: An officer responded at 7:19 p.m. Oct. 29 to a Porter Street location where a man was yelling that he was going to kill everyone. He was told to cease such activity. After several more calls to the Porter Street address and an additional report of threatening behavior, a man was subject to an involuntary commitment.
UNWANTED: An officer responded at 8:05 a.m. Oct. 28 to a Roosevelt Avenue address and a call regarding an unwanted subject. When asked to leave, he had failed to comply. Police assisted staff at the business with serving a trespass letter on the man, who then departed.
VEHICLE PROWL: A vehicle was reportedly broken into Oct. 28, resulting in a passenger-side window being smashed and a bag stolen. There were no immediate suspects or witnesses.
BURGLARY: Police responded at 12:47 a.m. Oct. 27 to a report of a burglary in progress at a Roosevelt Avenue location. Two subjects were taken into custody.