- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
King County Council meeting highlights | Nov. 11-15
Monday, November 11
Tuesday, Nov. 12
King County Flood Control District – 11:00 a.m. ***Special Meeting***
Supervisors are scheduled to discuss and possibly act on:
• A resolution adopting the Flood District’s 2014 work program, budget, operating budget for King County, capital budget, six-year capital improvement program, oversight budget and opportunity fund project list, and authorizing improvements (Substitute Resolution FCD2013-14.2).
• A resolution authorizing a property tax levy increasing property tax revenue to implement the District’s 2014 work program; and protecting a portion of the District’s property tax levy from proration under RCW 84.52.815 (Resolution FCD2013-15).
• A resolution amending the interlocal agreement between King County and the King County Flood Control Zone District to extend its term (Substitute Resolution FCD2013-16.2).
Metropolitan King County Council – 11:30 a.m. ***Special Meeting Time***
Councilmembers are scheduled to discuss and possibly act on:
• An ordinance that proposes the 2014 Annual Budget and makes appropriations for the operation of county agencies and departments and capital improvements for the fiscal year beginning January 1, 2014 and ending December 31, 2014 (Ordinance 2013-0422).
• An ordinance making net biennium adjustments to several non-general fund agencies for the fiscal biennium beginning January 1, 2013 and ending December 31, 2014 (Ordinance 2013-0423).
• A motion requiring that the King County Sheriff’s Office provide an annual report with data on the results of its internal review of complaints and investigation of employee misconduct (Motion 2013-0448).
Wednesday, Nov. 13
Regional Policy Committee – 3:00 p.m.
• Follow up Discussion and Comment on Draft Transfer System Plan Review Report (Briefing No. 2013-B0129).
• Mental Health Services and Challenges (Briefing No. 2013-B0154).