- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Metropolitan King County Council | Nov. 18
At today’s Council meeting, Councilmembers:
--Recognized Youth Eastside Services as the agency celebrates its 45th Anniversary.
--Recognized the Wallingford Farmers Market, the 2012 Farmers Market of the Year.
- Rereferred to the Committee of the Whole an ordinance authorizing a renewal of the cable television franchise with Comcast of Washington IV Inc. and Comcast Cable Holdings, LLC, for a period ending July 31, 2023 (Substitute Ordinance 2013-0414.2).
At the Wednesday, November 20 meeting of the Council’s Committee of the Whole, Committee members are scheduled to discuss and possibly send to the Council:
- An ordinance relating to how the County will honor civilian immigration hold requests from the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement for individuals in the custody of the Department of Adult and Juvenile Detention (Ordinance 2013-0285).