- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Looking past the turkey toward the Apple Cup | WSDOT
The annual Apple Cup is at Husky Stadium this year, and you can expect an influx of crimson and purple people to pour into the Montlake area next weekend.
If you’re going to the game, there is a special “Apple Cup Shuttle Service” you can take, but you need to register for it. This website from UW has all the details, (don’t be afraid to click the link, Cougs).