- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Copper wire stolen | Enumclaw Police
COPPER STOLEN: An officer made contact the morning of Nov. 26 with an employee of a Garrett Street business who reported copper wire was missing. It was determined $744 worth of cleaned and stripped wire was taken during a burglary. There were no immediate suspects or leads.
PURSE STOLEN: A woman told Enumclaw police Nov. 26 her purse had been stolen earlier that day in Orting. A suspect had attempted without success to use her debit card in Enumclaw. Local police took an information report and a theft report was filed in Orting.
ILLEGAL DUMPING: A report was received the morning of Nov. 26 regarding illegal dumping in the vicinity of Mountain Villa Drive. Investigation revealed the name of someone associated with the mess. An officer attempted contact but was unsuccessful.
SHOPLIFTING: An officer responded at 10:26 p.m. Nov. 26 to a Griffin Avenue location, where a shoplifting suspect was still on site. Items were returned to the business and the suspect was ordered to stay away; the business declined to press charges and the suspect was given a ride home.