- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Garrett Street burglary | Enumclaw Police
BURGLARY REPORTED: The morning on Dec. 12, police were told of a burglary that occurred the previous night. At a Garrett Street address, someone cut a lock off a door, entered, and took eight aluminum rims. The rims were valued at $200, the lock at $10. There were no immediate suspects or leads.
NO SUSPECTS: A hit-and-run incident was reported to police shortly before 7 a.m. Dec. 12. There were no injuries and no suspects during the incident, which occurred in the vicinity of Griffin Avenue and Lafromboise Street.
WELFARE CHECK: Officers responded the afternoon of Dec. 12 to a Schmidt Street address to check on the welfare of a resident. A neighbor called police after failing to get the resident to come to the door. After officers arrived, aid was called for and the resident was later transported to St. Elizabeth Hospital.
NEED A LICENSE: Police took a report the afternoon of Dec. 12 regarding a solicitor working in a Garfield Street neighborhood. An officer located the subject and advised that the unlicensed sales activity should stop. The following day, police took a report of solicitors in the area of Olympic Place. A couple of the sellers were located and advised of city regulations; their boss arrived to pick up everyone involved.
OUT OF CONTROL: Officers were dispatched at 6:30 p.m. Dec. 12 to St. Elizabeth Hospital following a report of an out-of-control patient. The issue was settled upon police contact.