- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Medical staff call police over threats | Enumclaw Police
THREATS MADE: Staff at a city medical clinic notified police shortly before noon Dec. 23 of a patient who issued threats before departing. Police could not locate the suspect. Clinic management wanted the man trespassed from the site and agreed to assist with prosecution for the threats.
DISTURBANCE: Police responded at 1:22 a.m. Dec. 23 to a Jensen Street facility after hearing of a disorderly patient. An officer assisted as the patient took his medication. All returned to normal.
UNWANTED: Police responded the morning of Dec. 23 to a Roosevelt Avenue business after hearing of an unwanted subject who had just departed. The person was found hitchhiking and ordered to stay away from the business.
SUSPICIOUS PERSON: A citizen called police at 4:30 a.m. Dec. 22, reporting a man sleeping in his vehicle in an apartment parking lot. Police found the man to be intoxicated and provided his with a ride to a friend’s house so he could “sleep it off.”