- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Malicious mischief to reader board | Enumclaw Police
TOO MANY PILLS: A caller notified police the morning of Dec. 29, telling of a Laukala Place resident who took an unknown amount of pills. Officers and medics responded. The subject was contacted and was alert. After an evaluation, the subject was transported to St. Elizabeth Hospital.
JUST MISCHIEF: Police contacted a local business owner the evening of Dec. 29, reporting possible malicious mischief to his reader board. There was no damage done, but someone had rearranged the letters into something inappropriate. Extra patrol was requested.
DOMESTIC SITUATION: Police responded to an Initial Place address the morning of Dec. 28 after hearing of a domestic dispute. It was determined to be verbal only; however, the female in the incident was arrested for violating a no-contact order.