- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Traffic and parking tips near CenturyLink Field for Seahawks game Jan. 11 | WSDOT
If you’re planning to go to the game (or just passing through), leave early and expect extra traffic near CenturyLink Field ahead of the 1:30 p.m. kickoff. If you need to find parking, check out this nifty website that shows nearby garages along with the rates.
We’ve made some game-day changes on the roadway in anticipation of additional 12th Man traffic on Saturday, which is why the I-90 express lanes will be westbound from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.The lanes will close and reopen by 3 p.m. for eastbound drivers until Monday morning.
Want to leave the driving to someone else? King County Metro is running a shuttle service from three Park & Rides. While smiles and goodwill are always welcome, they are not accepted forms of payment. The only currency these game-ready coaches take is cash.The Sounder Train will also have special Seahawks service, which will get you to King Street Station before the game, and should get you home in plenty of time for dinner.