- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Flood watch for Plateau region | National Weather Service
With heavy rain and winds to 30 mph predicted today, Jan 10, through Saturday prompted the National Weather Service to release a flood watch.
Weather for the Seahawk vs. New Orleans Saints game is predicted to be rainy and breezy with high temperatures to 42.
FLOOD WATCH NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE SEATTLE WA 1113 AM PST FRI JAN 10 2014 ...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM LATE TONIGHT THROUGH LATE SATURDAY NIGHT... THE FLOOD WATCH CONTINUES FOR * A PORTION OF WESTERN WASHINGTON...INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES...KING...MASON...PIERCE...SNOHOMISH. * FROM LATE TONIGHT THROUGH LATE SATURDAY NIGHT * A PERIOD OF HEAVY RAINFALL TONIGHT THROUGH SATURDAY MORNING WILL AFFECT THE AREA CAUSING RAPID RISES ON MORE FLOOD PRONE RIVERS IN THE WATCH AREA LATE TONIGHT AND SATURDAY. SOME RIVERS THAT ARE MOST LIKELY TO SEE MINOR FLOODING INCLUDE THE SKOKOMISH RIVER IN MASON COUNTY...THE STILLAGUAMISH RIVER IN SNOHOMISH COUNTY...THE TOLT RIVER IN KING COUNTY...AND THE PUYALLUP RIVER IN PIERCE COUNTY. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A FLOOD WATCH MEANS CONDITIONS ARE FAVORABLE FOR FLOODING BUT FLOODING IS NOT IMMINENT OR OCCURRING. MONITOR THE LATEST FORECASTS FROM THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE AND BE READY TO ACT QUICKLY IF FLOODING IS OBSERVED OR A WARNING IS ISSUED.