- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
'With Love, Bright Lights of Broadway' directed by Enumclaw School District music teacher Pam Shinsato
The Plateau community will be well represented Feb. 15 during the production of "With Love, Bright Lights of Broadway."
The show is dedicated to the love songs of favorite Broadway musicals like "Rent," "The Sound of Music," "The Music Man," "Les Miserables" and "Grease."
The show is directed by Pam Shinsato, a music teacher in the Enumclaw School District. The cast of 50-plus hails from Enumclaw, Buckley, Bonney Lake, Black Diamond, Maple Valley and other points throughout the Puget Sound region.
"With Love, Bright Lights of Broadway" is a fundraiser for Tahoma High School's 2014 "grad night" festivities and will be staged at both 3 and 7 p.m. Feb. 15 at the Carco Theatre in Renton.
For tickets, visit www.BrightLightsOfBroadway.org or call 206-619-6527. Tickets are $12 if purchased by Feb. 1; after that, the cost is $17.
Attendees also have the opportunity to purchase a "Love Note," a special message which will be read as part of the production. The recipient receives a mini-rose bouquet or box of chocolates.