- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
I-5 expansion joint replacement work starts Jan. 24
Starting tonight (Jan. 24) at 8 p.m., the right-hand side of those hard-working hunks of metal e-joints spanning northbound I-5 get brought up to modern-day standards.
Last weekend our brightly clad crews chipped out and replaced the left side of the joints (photo, below). Take a peek at our project page for this weekend's lane closure details, including a road map of the work zone.