- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Time to celebrate Enumclaw Wine and Chocolate Festival
Inviting guests to celebrate some of the finer things in life, organizers are preparing for the 2014 Enumclaw Wine and Chocolate Festival.
The two-day event is slated for 4 to 10 p.m. Feb. 7 and 2 to 10 p.m. Feb. 8 at the Enumclaw Expo Center fieldhouse.
This year’s event will feature 24 wineries from throughout Washington state with up to 80 different wines to taste, including new releases, reserve labels and specialty wines that may be hard to find elsewhere. In addition, there will be more than a dozen chocolatiers on hand, along with a variety of commercial vendors, demonstrations, music and other entertainment. A “wine shop” will be in operation, selling by the bottle.
Tickets are $15 each and are now available at the Enumclaw Chamber of Commerce, 1421 Cole St.; Kelly’s Mercantile, 1444 Cole St.; Rendezvous Wine and Brew, 1118 Myrtle Ave.; and the Expo Center office. Tickets also can be purchased on the event website: www.enumclawwineandchocolate.com. Tickets will be available at the door, where admission will be $20.
Tickets are good for admission both days and include one Riedel wine glass and two wine samples.
Guests must be at least 21 to attend.
Sponsors for this year’s Wine and Chocolate Festival are St. Elizabeth Hospital, Natures Inventory, Serene Day Spa and Boutique, the city of Enumclaw and The Courier-Herald.