- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Runaway boy contacted in Ohio | Buckley Police
RUNAWAY LOCATED: A Wilkeson man called police Jan. 23, reporting his 17-year-old son had run away from home and was possibly in another state. Officers contacted the boy and his mother in Ohio.
TWO-CAR CRASH: At 6:38 a.m. Jan. 22, officers responded to a two-car collision in the 29400 block of state Route 410. As the roadway was blocked, tow trucks were called to remove both vehicles. There were no injuries. Officers collected information necessary to complete the required report.
DOG AND OWNER: Police were told the afternoon of Jan. 22 of a dog at large on Ryan Road. The animal was located and impounded. There was no license or microchip, so the dog was transported to the pound. The following day, it was reunited with its owner.
WELFARE CHECK: On Jan. 18, it was requested police check on the welfare of a resident at an Edith Street address. Officers gained entry and discovered the resident was deceased.