- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Police officers assist Enumclaw police during home burglary in progress | Buckley Police News
ENUMCLAW ASSIST: Officers were dispatched Feb. 2 to assist Enumclaw police with a burglary in progress. They entered a private residence and contacted a man and woman, who were detained. The homeowner later responded; after he declined to be a victim, the two were released.
IMPAIRED DRIVER: Shortly before 10 p.m. Feb. 2, an officer on patrol stopped a vehicle after the driver failed to dim his headlights. The driver, 65, showed signs of intoxication and admitted to having consumed several shots of whiskey at a Super Bowl party in Auburn. After failing field sobriety tests he was arrested for driving under the influence and given an infraction for failing to dim his lights.
EQUIPMENT TAKEN: A Kent resident arrived at the police station Jan. 30, reporting equipment had been stolen from a work site on Davis Place.
EVALUATION: Officers responded Jan. 30 to a call regarding a suicidal man. The subject was transported to be evaluated by mental health professionals.